Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So I am back. I forgot to say in my last post that I have been blogging for three years. (I despise the word blogiversary for some reason.) Three years of writing. I look back and most of the time I wonder this. What the hell was I thinking? I mean seriously. I am supposed to be grown up but I continue to make stupid and immature decisions.
I was going to write an enlightening post but I am too tired. All I have to ask is this. Do women still wear slips? You know what I mean. A slip. That stupid thing you wear under a dress that always "slips"down and everyone can see it. Then everyone tells your slip is showing. I am sure proper ladies like the Queen wear one but what about everyday women? I think I have one that I wore to my grandmother's funeral. Yeah. That is all you are getting from me tonight.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

slips are baaaad. eeeevil. totally pointless. boo hissy.

Wow. Apparently I still have residual issues around my mom forcing me to wear a slip to church! :P

9:00 p.m.  
Blogger Library Mama said...

Sorry, girls, but I do, indeed wear a slip to work. The school where I teach is very dry, especially this time of year, and, even after using fabric softener, every skirt or dress clings unattractively. Wearing a slip seems to help.

Congratulations on your three year - ermmmm - celebration of blogging. (See? I did not use the term you don't care for. )

;-)

12:56 p.m.  
Blogger Phyllis said...

Who wears a dress???
I have a slip for when and IF I wear a dress again because I don't want my FAT sillouette showing through the skirt!!

2:04 p.m.  
Blogger Jill said...

Yikes! No way, Jose.

7:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket