Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look! Look at the wonderful gift I received in the mail today! Do you know how long I have wanted this? Thank you Jill. I have seen this woman grow in leaps and bounds. Thanks you for being a part of my world Jill.
And..
While walking around Value Village this afternoon I found these guys on DVD. $4.00! I love a deal. (OK I am cheap.) Wanna come over to my place and laugh?
Good things came in threes today. I have been smiling since lunch. And that is all I am going to say about that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Happy belated Birthday, Tootsie! Very cool choice - I love that album!

4:18 p.m.  
Blogger deni said...

Happy Birthday, sorry I missed it!!

9:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket