Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, April 15, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I had no idea that not shaving my legs for 4 months would be such a popular post! I am already regretting it because the hair is already growing back. I will probably let them go now until summer. Yeah. I am so chic.

Took Girl-N to her hearing test today. You get to go into this very neat sound-proof room where you can't hear anything. I wish I had a bedroom like that. I could lock out That Cat and I could sleep and sleep whilst he feels sorry for himself outside my bedroom door. I know when I finally did wake up it would be pay back time and he would try to trip me by weaving in between my legs while I walk. (Girl-N has perfect hearing if you care to know about that.)

You know you are old and boring when you post about coupons. I had to buy some Polysporin for Girl-N's pierced ears and I had a $3.00 off coupon! Whooo hoooo! My coupons rarely coincide with something I actually need.

Boy-W has a science fair project due. We are doing this. Will let you know how it goes! Boy-W is a very smart kid and this is far too easy for him but we didn't have enough time to prepare like last year's project. However this is just the classroom science fair and the school is yet to come. Any idea's for that one?

5 Comments:

Blogger mer said...

oooh tiny lightning - cool! no ideas for the next one.. i'm *so* not a scientist - sorry. but good luck on the super sparks

8:51 p.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

I am not a scientist either, but my daughter had to build a toothpick bridge which would hold the weight of a brick. Then she had to build a mouse trap car. Not much help I know, I hope he comes up with something good.

6:04 a.m.  
Blogger Michele said...

I had to scroll down to find out about your shaving habits. Join the club sister. I NEVER shave in the winter. My winter coat! heh.
I just shaved mine for the first time for spring last week. Gawd, that makes them itch!

7:06 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just doing my rounds cheking out my fave blog sites! Interesting post about shaving :)Take care!

1:02 p.m.  
Blogger Queen on the run said...

Awesome IDea, I have no clue how you are going to do that though. When it comes to science projects I am not very creative.
Shave those legs girl!!!!:)

4:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket