Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My computer is going totally wacko on me. I am trying to read your blogs and pages won't load. I finally get to a page and everything freezes up. It is just happening with blogs. I have no idea what that is all about. Anyway, if your stats are showing me visiting you several times or only getting half comments I am not stalking you!

In other news I bought two lamps tonight. The lamp I had was so ugly and made of all glass. I have a hardwood floor in my bedroom and kept waiting it for it to fall and smash into a million pieces. Anyway that isn't what this post is about. While buying the lamps I found this!


I have wanted a lava lamp since I was about 5. My cool Nana had one and I was fascinated by it. I have seen them around from time to time but they were too expensive. I found this one tonight at Wal-Mart and bought it thinking it would be a lame version of the old ones. It works great and I love it! I was only $7.98! Yay for a good find at such a great price. I am going to go back tomorrow and buy my brother one.
It is now midnight and I should have been asleep a couple of hours ago but I started cleaning because I have to work on my day off this week. Grrr! I am now off to bed. Hope you are all having a great weekend!

14 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Those pesky computers can drive you nuts. I have to say that the first thing I thought of when I saw your lamp was that it looks like a bomb. Litterally so because that is the way they are shaped - my background shows through. But it is neat looking.

7:11 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool....let the computer act up because now you can sit and stare at the lamp. Or is the FARRRRRR out

11:28 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...we bought my oldest son a lava lamp for Christmas last year...it's very similar to the one you have but is red and yellow. I think he's turned it on...once.

11:31 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved your list of 99 things yesterday, i feel like I know you so much better now! I should do one too, but i dont think i could come up with that many things about boring lil ole me.

12:20 p.m.  
Blogger Terri said...

If my computer ever crashes I am so screwed.

I love lava lamps. Would like to get a purple one for Diva's room.

7:35 a.m.  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Ooohh I love the lava lamp!!

12:46 p.m.  
Blogger Colleen said...

Oh lava lamps I have two of them everyone thiks im crazy and a little looney but still I have them.

1:27 p.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

I totally love that lamp!
I used to have one when I was in college. I'd get stoned (yes I was a druggie back then)then sit and stare at that thing for hours.

1:59 p.m.  
Blogger Anna said...

My computer was messing up, too. Try going to Tools-->Manage Add-ons. Yahoo toolbars and Yahoo browser extensions and helpers seem to really wreak havock. I disabled these. Yahoo is not the only thing that can do it, though. If you disable something, it doesn't dissappear, it will go on the list at top. You can always add it back on. Hopefully this helped.

2:44 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like lava lamps too. I didn't realize they could be so inexpensive.

6:02 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Lava lamps rock!! Very cool!!I have so much stuff that reminds me of my nana!!

Computer - behave!!

7:26 p.m.  
Blogger Adrienne said...

I love lava lamps too!

Computers are such a pain in the bootay! I'm trying to convice my son to become a tech nerd so he can always come to moms rescue.

7:45 p.m.  
Blogger Queen on the run said...

I love lava lamps!!!!! I have wanted one for the longest time, but have never found a deal like that!!!! THe cheapest I think was twenty bucks. I am about to splurge though:)

1:39 p.m.  
Blogger Sarah said...

Love Walmart! You can always count on Walmart to be nice and cheap. That's where I take Mary to buy Birthday presents for friends, and we actually did get a lava lamp close to the one you showed, purple I think, for one of her friends. Can you believe this girls mother asked me for the recept! I guess she didn't like it.

9:21 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket