Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Do you know what I did this morning? I slept like a lazy ass until 11:15! 11:15! I only get to sleep in every other Sunday and I certainly took full advantage of it today didn't I? Now I am sitting here in my (new) robe and feeling quite refreshed and relaxed.
I am going to finish my Christmas shopping tomorrow. I have a list even! I don't really know why I am so organized this year because I am generally not finished until a day or 2 before Christmas.
2 full weeks until I am on holidays people! 2! I can't wait.
~
What time will you sleep to when given the chance? How is your Christmas shopping going?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did my morning rounds as usual at 7 a.m. then crawled back into bed until the business phone rang at 11. Was nice for a change to snooze and be lazy.
I haven't started Christmas preps yet. Tomorrow heading for Walmart and then the post office. All my packages have to go across the country before the day comes - am pushing the deadline this year!

Glad both the bird and the cat survived the crash yesterday morning!

1:49 p.m.  
Blogger Jill said...

I'm on a terrible schedule of 6:30am. Maybe 7am if I push it. One good thing is that I get to see the sunrise and it's spectacular. And shopping is 90% done with just a few items needed for the stockings. It's been fun!

4:01 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

(Michele sent me here to see how you're doing with regard to your Christmas shopping.)

Oh my gosh! I have a very similar post today. I woke up this morning and realized that it had snowed, so I just stayed in and relaxed all day!!!

I LOVE your site. It is so fun and beautiful. And, I LoVe Snoopy!!!!

Nice meeting you...see you round the bend!

5:53 p.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

I wish I could sleep late, even on days I could, my body wakes up. The latest I slept till recently was 7. Which sucks.

5:43 a.m.  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

That sounds fantastic. I like to go to bed late and then sleep until 10 am but that never happens anymore. LOL.

Love the snow background!

11:54 a.m.  
Blogger Anita said...

Shopping? I haven't even started. But I did get a Christmas tree Saturday and it is beautiful! I'll start this weekend and finish the following weekend. I like to cut it close!

I can sleep until 10 sometimes but usually 8 or 9 in the morning. Now that the kids are out of the house, I am much more well-rested!

1:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket