Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It really is a crazy time of year isn't it? I was trying to take it easy but I see now that God is telling me to slow down further. Little Girl has a rotten cold and I fell and hurt myself (again). She was going to stay overnight at her dad's tonight but because she is so sick she decided to stay home. I had planned to finish my Christmas wrapping and kick back and watch a DVD. Instead Little Girl and I wrapped gifts and worked on Christmas crafts. We had a very nice time together.
As for the falling. I am such a klutz. I fell in the exact same place as I did earlier this year. I was carrying boxes out to my car in the dark and swishoop! Down I went. My kids gasped as I sat in the mud. They rushed to my side to help me up and to see if I was ok. I was at the time but now I am quite sore. Anyway, my point? God has a way of making us slow down doesn't He? I have been getting a lot done but I have also been resting on ice and taking naps.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that has to hurt. Remember just remain calm and slow down. Geez not only would that hurt, but to have to sit on ice....wouldn't that freeze your buns off? Yes it's getting close and we hope you enjoy the holidays.

11:36 p.m.  
Blogger BarbaraMG said...

Hee hee. I hurt my back silly! I am laying on the ice. :0)

3:46 a.m.  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Doing stuff with your daughter is far better than watching a DVD.
Falling in mud isn't as fun as staying upright.
Hope you heal up fast..

6:13 a.m.  
Blogger ellen said...

For pity's sake, BE CAREFUL! A sore back is no fun at all.

Hope Little Girl feels better real soon. Have a very Merry Christmas.

3:12 p.m.  
Blogger Anita said...

Ouch! Be careful! It's funny how that happens and we are forced to chill out for a few days whether we want to or not. I'm still waiting for that to happen to me.

4:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket