Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The weather here has been totally nuts! Last week it rained so much we were put on a boil water advisory. This week it has snowed and snowed some more. The temperature has dropped way into the negatives. I would like to be out playing but my back is still crappy from the Angel Food Cake Incident. We have been staying home and watching Christmas movies that never fail to entertain. (The dad in "A Christmas Story" cracks me up!)

I am (thankfully) almost finished my Christmas shopping. Being a single parent on one income makes it tough to buy presents at the same time so I have been hoarding things away all year, I just have to get a few presents for the kids and then I am done. Yay!


Scut Farkas. What a rotten name. He had yellow eyes! Yellow eyes! So help me god he had yellow eyes!



7 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

You are so good! I am still a ways off from being finished my shopping. I was going to get some done on my days off, today and yesterday. But then the snow happened so i stayed in yesterday. Then today was so beautiful I couldnt be payed to be inside a mall! Oh well, theres always next week.

6:46 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't started shopping. Being a single parent I like to wait until the last minute,ha,ha..

6:52 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For sure this "freezing snap" has been nuts! I haven't seen this much snow in years!

10:54 p.m.  
Blogger Hillary said...

I know! This weather is insane!

Ooooh, how I LOVE that movie!

"Meatloaf shmeatloaf, I HATE meatloaf."

"Aaaehhh... I can't put my arms down!"

"Frah-gee-lay... must be Italian!"

Bumpus hounds. Say no more.

Oh gosh, I could go on forever. Best Christmas movie ever. :)

12:35 a.m.  
Blogger sharon said...

I'm almost finished my shopping,too. I like to wrap-as-I-go so there's never a pile of gifts to do. With this snow, it sure doesn't make me want to get in the car to go shopping!

11:45 a.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

I love that movie!! Well, I love all Christmas movies, but that one is one of my favorites.

Hope your back is better soon!

2:14 p.m.  
Blogger PBS said...

I've not started Christmas shopping. I may regift a few of the nicer things I received last year. Hopefully I can remember who gave which gift to me so I won't return the gift to the giver! Yes, it's hard to shop on a limited income...

4:28 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket