Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, May 30, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It is past my bedtime but I will post a quick yet boring entry. Worked today. Always exciting! Answered a few hundred phones. Dealt with pissed off clients. Dealt with nice clients. Carted crap up and down the stairs because the elevator was broken. Started to file 500 documents but hid them in "Barbara's Bin O'Madness" instead. (The boss knows about the bin.) OK, enough about work. It was work!

I received a very generous donation that flew me past my goal. I hit $845.00 for the Relay this evening. I feel confident I will probably end up close to $900.00 when it comes time to shave my head! $900.00 to shave my head to remember my Nana, to honour my mom, to remember those that have lost the fight and for those who will be stricken with the disease. (One in three of us will. 1/3!!) It is going to be worth it.

5 Comments:

Blogger gal artist said...

WOW!! What an acheivement for such a good cause.

4:02 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to Go Barbara !

5:38 a.m.  
Blogger Queen on the run said...

Barbara please contact me I have this five dollars canadian burning a hole in my donating pocket!!! I would dearly love for you to have it, please please please email me with where I can send it tooooooo:):):)

5:26 p.m.  
Blogger jsdaughter said...

congratulations on surpassing your goal!

8:52 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tramadol overnight shipping buy tramadol hcl - tramadol hcl espanol

10:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket